The Catholic School finds its true justification in the mission of the Church. It is based on an educational philosophy in which Faith, culture and life are brought into harmony. The school provides for the children of practising Catholic parents, a Catholic education. It may also offer this education to practising parents of other Christian denominations.
The essential requirement at Cathedral School, Bathurst is that a student and his / her family are prepared to support the principles of Catholic Education and the policies of the school.
- Children entering Kindergarten must turn 5 years of age by 30th April of their first year of school.
- A copy of the Baptismal and Birth Certificate must accompany the application.
- A copy of the current immunisation certificate must accompany the application.
- If enrolment is accepted, both parents must read and sign all components of the ‘Acceptance of Enrolment’ form that will be forwarded to you.
- The enrolment process is completed upon the school’s receipt of the completed and signed ‘Acceptance of Enrolment’ form.